This post is sponsored by Palmer's.
Everyone knows NaturallyCurly Managing Editor Alexandra Wilson loves to switch things up. One day, she might go for a Wash n’ Go. The next, she might go for finger coils. Or she might want to freshen up her ringlets throughout the day.
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula haircare regimen gives her the versatility she needs to have plenty of styling options while keeping her 3c curls hydrated and healthy. Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula contains ethically and sustainably sourced coconut oil and Tahitian monoï, infused with tiaré flower petals. These raw, natural ingredients deeply hydrate, help repair damage, and give hair incredible shine.
Keep reading to find out how you can WIN a prize from the Palmer's Coconut Oil collecton.
Here are Alexandra’s tips for the perfect Wash & Go:
- She starts by cleansing her curls with Palmer’s Coconut Formula Conditioning Shampoo, a luxurious sulfate-free cleanser that cleans without stripping her hair.
- Afterward, she applies the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, distributing it through her hair with her fingers. She clips it up and wraps it with a microfiber towel for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it out. These raw, natural ingredients deeply hydrate, repair damage, and give hair incredible shine. Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack is a moisture-intensive treatment that helps strengthen and repair weak, fragile, or damaged hair.
- For maximum hydration, Alex primes her hair with Coconut Oil Formula Leave-In Conditioner, combing it through her hair with a wide-tooth comb. The conditioner contains emollients to fortify hair, control frizz, reduce split-ends, and give hair healthy-looking shine.
- To encourage definition and volume, she shakes her curls with her hands.
- Alex usually loves to air dry her curls. But on cold days or when she’s in a hurry, she diffuses it until it’s almost dry.
- The final touch is Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shine Serum Hair Polisher She applies a small amount into palms and smoothes through damp or dry hair, distributing evenly. The Hair Polisher combines a shine-enhancing blend of pure coconut oil and marula oil for non-greasy, polished perfection.
- She picks it out for added volume.
- Alexandra has a busy lifestyle. She’s a fashionista, fitness fanatic, and social butterfly. So she doesn’t have time to wash her hair every day. For 2nd Day Hair, she spritzes in Palmer’s Coconut Oil Curl & Scalp Refresher to revitalize her curls and refresh her scalp.
Some days, when Alexandra has a little more time and wants more definition and fullness, she opts for Finger Coils. Finger coils are a great styling option for curly girls that can last for up to two weeks.
Here is her failproof Finger Coil routine:
- She starts by cleansing and conditioning her curls.
- Then, Alexandra sections out her hair. She rubs a dab of Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Curl Condition Hair Pudding between her fingers, creating the coil from the root by twirling her hair around her pointer finger until she reaches her ends. Coconut oil curl styler cream pudding instantly boosts hydration and adds shine transforming dry, frizzy hair into bouncy, defined curls
- She repeats this technique until her entire head is coiled. (for best results, make sure your sections are uniform in size).
- She dries her hair with a diffuser.
- To add shine and moisture, Alexandra rubs some Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Shine Serum Hair Polisher between her fingers, retwisting the coils.
- The final and most important step is to pick and fluff her hair.
With her Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula collection, Alexandra has the versatility to change up her look as often as she likes.
* Enter the Giveaway: If you'd like to try the Coconut Oil Formula collection from Palmer's , comment below and tell us your top hair concerns and why you should win! We'll be choosing 3 lucky winners. The giveaway ends on Sunday, December 8, 2019. Good luck! *