Keep your curls soft and full of moisture with this rich and heavenly DIY moisturizing conditioner.
This February NaturallyCurly is celebrating a full month of Curly Mixology! Each day we'll feature one recipe for you to treat your curls to in the comfort of your own kitchen. Tweet us your favorite recipes with hashtag #CurlyMixology or share them on our Facebook page!
Amazing Whipped Shea Butter Conditioner
This is NaturallyCurly user Amazinnatural's favorite recipe of all time. Big statement, but we can see why! She says it leaves her hair "very soft and moisturized and of course it's easy to make!"
What you'll need
- 2 tablespoons refined/unrefined shea butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 drops of honey
- 5 drops tea tree oil
- 3 drops eucalyptus oil
- 2 drops peppermint oil
- Melt shea butter and coconut oil in microwave for 15-20 seconds
- Add remaining ingredients
- Pour into small container or glass jar
- Leave in freezer for 5-10 minutes
- Apply to hair as needed
MORE: DIY Homemade Hair Butter