Avoid a disastrous first day of school by mastering a couple of easy, 2-minute hair styles. Your son may want to rock a faux hawk, or your daughter may be after a cool new twist on her pixie cut for a touch of grade-school glam.
What You'll Need
Organic gel (see suggestions below)
Medium-hold finishing spray
- Apply a few drops of gel along the fine-tooth comb
- Move the comb from hairline/scalp to the crown of the head, gently moving upward.
- Hold the style with finishing spray so it can last throughout the school day.
Use something that's light and kid-friendly. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Curlisto Kids Spray Mousse
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream
- Monkey Brains Kids Pomade
- Fuzzy Duck Anti Frizz Gel
- Curly Q’s Gel-les'c
- Ouidad Krly Kids Pump and Go Spray Gel