Lightening your hair naturally is a very slow process so try it only if patience is one of your virtues and if you have light hair to begin with. I’m not trying to discourage you, of course, but you must know that there is no natural hair colorant able to make your dark brown tresses turn platinum blonde. Okay, so now that we’ve got that covered it’s time to focus on mixing a concoction that can give all of you light-haired ladies a few highlights.
We browsed AllWomenStalk.com for this great at-home herbal hair lightening treatment.
What You’ll Need
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups of chamomile tea
- Mix one cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice with three cups of strong chamomile tea.
- Soak your hair with this mixture.
- Let it dry on the sun then rinse out and condition well.
- Repeat this 2-3 times per week for best results.
For more curly mixology recipes, or to share your own favorite at-home treatments, go to our Recipes section.