Products and Tools
- Redken All Soft Shampoo (featured on blog)
- Moroccan Oil Hydrating Mask (featured on blog)
- Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk
- Camille Rose Curl Maker
- Thin towel or t-shirt
- Butterfly clamps
- Detangle, wash, and conditioner your hair as usual.
- Flip your soaking wet hair upside down. You will be upside throughout the entire product application process.
- Apply the Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk throughout your hair with your fingers, making sure to thoroughly coat your strands from roots to ends.
- Distribute the product with your fingers and then glide your hair through your hands like the praying hands method. This will help to lift your roots and stretch your curls.
- Apply 1-2 tablespoons of Camille Rose Curl Maker using the same technique from step 4.
- Place the towel or t-shirt around the nape of your neck and wrap it turban style on the top of your head.
- Use clips to set the towel. Do not tuck the towel. Now, you can stand upright.
- Let the towel sit for 15 min. but no longer than 20 min. This will ensure that your roots are lifted, your curls are stretched, and your hair is damp.
- Gently remove the towel and allow your hair to naturally fall. Then, carefully place your hair where you would like it to set. If you want to wear a part, this is the time to create one.
- Use a blow-dryer to expedite drying time. Use the highest heat with the lowest pressure or the highest pressure with the lowest heat.