Looking for a style to rock this holiday season? Watch licensed cosmetologist, salon owner, and YouTube personality KinkyCurlyBeauty create this quick and easy flat twist pompadour pinup look! If you have medium length hair and do not know how to braid, then this tutorial is for you. We all have our moments when we need something chic and fast, and this is the style to create. Just a few bobby pins here and there and you are ready to go!
- Rat tail comb
- Hair clips
- Bobby pins
- Section your hair into two proportional horizontal sections with a rat tail comb and clip them.
- Split the top section into three sections, separating the sides and the crown.
- Start with one side, slick it back with your moisturizer, flat twist it toward the back of your head, and pin it down.
- Slick, flat twist, and pin down the other side as well.
- Split the crown section into five sections and slick, flat twist, and pin those down each on the back of your head.
- Make sure all the twists are pinned down near or on the same spot.
- Unclip the bottom section and slick nape hairs.
- Bring up the bottom section as tight as possible, twirl the very end, tuck it in, and pin it down!
Follow Kinky Curly Beauty here: