Got a recipe? Share it in the comment section. We love hearing what you have to say. Louis Tchetoskany recently expressed interest in sharing her DIY detangling pre-poo recipe with the community ever since we published the article about snail slime and here it is! If you are looking for a way to detangle and nourish your hair before you cleanse, try this recipe. It is beginner friendly and perfect for nourishing the hair and reducing scalp inflammation.
- 20 ml castor oil
- 20 ml sunflower oil
- ½ Tbsp. shea butter
- 1 Tbsp. MSM powder
- 2 Tbsp. okra gel (you can also use aloe vera gel, or flaxseed gel if you prefer)
- Prepare your okra gel by boiling five sliced okra into half a cup of water.
- Mix the castor oil, sunflower oil, and shea butter together in a separate bowl.
- Add the MSM powder in the gel until it dissolved.
- Add the gel into the butter and mix well until you obtain a slippery lotion.
Do you have DIY recipes you want to share? You can post recipes here.