Get the most from your Twist Out with the anti-breakage curl line Naturals are raving about!
There's nothing more satisfying than applying anti-breakage products to curls that absolutely need them. In the following sponsored post, you're going to see hair stylist Tasheara Neshell work her magic on a full head of curls, using only ElastaQP products, the moisture-rich line that's making waves in the natural hair community with its Olive Oil and Mango Butter line.
Get the tools you will need to get the looks!
Styling and maintenance tools from the ElastaQP Olive Oil and Mango Butter line, all of which can be found at various online stores, are just a click away!
- Glaze Conditioning Shine Gel - Apply this gel to twists to lock in moisture and set your styles.
- Curl Defining Pudding - Make ever curl count by applying this pudding to strands.
- Curl Wax - Soft curls that stay in shape simply need this wax. Apply to curls and style with ease!
- Replenishing Oil - Get the most life out of curls with this nourishing oil that replenishes dry hair.
- Moisture Lotion - Soften the look of your curls while adding moisture with this smell-good, effective lotion.
Get the most out of your twist out!
Watch as stylist Tasheara Neshell turns natural hair model Natasha’s gorgeous twist out into five different styles that you'll want to rock all year long.
Aren't these styles the absolute cutest?! Share your thoughts with NaturallyCurly in the comments. We can't wait to hear how you're going to rock all five of these 'dos!
The best way to stay on trend with ElastaQP is to follow their style team and curl crew on Facebook so 'Like' them right now!
Share this video and article with your curl friends and make sure you're signed up to receive NaturallyCurly newsletters for the latest in textured, curly, and natural hair care!