Sometimes we short-haired naturals wanna fake it until we make it! This super easy style was done on freshly washed & deep conditioned hair, using Marley braid hair. Naturals with longer hair can try this style out too!
- Edge Tamer
- Rubber Bands/elastic band
- Marley Braid Hair
- Wash & deep condition hair.
- Section off front of hair, apply edge tamer, gel, then secure with rubber band (elastic bands are better).
- Cornrow sides using Marley hair (optional).
- Part lower section of hair, apply gel and edge tamer, and secure with a band.
- Repeat until you have four sections of hair in ponytails or puffs.
- Add your Marley hair to each section.
- Style the Marley hair to your liking by securing with bobby pins.