What You Need
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Edge Hair Gel
- Bobby pins
- Hair clamps
- Start with an old stretched style (e.g. roller set, twist out, braid out).
- Create a side part and section the top portion with a hair clamp.
- Apply the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Edge Hair Gel along the edges, being sure to stroke the edges to ensure the loose hair and frizz is smooth.
- Start flat twisting that section toward the back, stopping halfway and securing with a bobby pin so the hair does not unravel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on the other side of your hair.
- Release the clamps and fluff the hair.
- Swoop the loose hair along the hairline toward the left or right and secure the ends with a bobby pin
Follow Sumetra here:
Do you prefer to achieve your updos on stretched hair or freshly washed hair?