Since exercising regularly involves a lot of sweating, it is important to thoroughly wash your scalp and hair regularly, otherwise your hair and scalp can become dry from the salt in the sweat. Remember these tip if you plan to up your fitness level.
- Cleanse hair and scalp weekly.
- Opt for updos or partially stretched styles.
- If you like stretched styles, keep your twists, braids, or cornrows installed and unravel them after your workout.
- Do not cover your hair and go to bed until your scalp dries. This will help to prevent potential mold.
What You’ll Need
- Spray bottle
- Bobby pins
- Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk
- EcoStyler Olive Oil Gel or edge control
- Denman brush
- Hair clips
- Head scarf (overnight protection)
Follow Mini Marley here: