Finger coils are elegant and timeless. Although styling can be time consuming, this look is great for maximum definition on mostly any curl pattern.
How I Created Finger Coils
1. I co-washed it with some cheap conditioner, like Aussie Moist's Conditioner.
2. I applied my leave-in, we recommend ApHogee's Curlific! Leave-In.
3. To style, I used a setting lotion and my gel, Design Essentials Natural Twist & Set Setting Lotion and CURLS Gel-les'c pair well together.
4. I did the coils with my finger in four sections. It took me 3 and a half hours to complete. I let it air dry.
5. I used somehairspray and sheen when it was dry, DevaCurl's Flexible Hold Hair Spray is paraben and cone free.
Watch this tutorial
Need a little help learning how to form your finger coils? Watch this video tutorial by ImShineStruck.