- High humidity and high dew points can cause shrinkage, which make for an annoying detangling session.
- Overexposing your ends to the sun can leave them susceptible to dryness.
- All of the heat will be trapped in your hair, leaving your head hot.
What You Need
- Rat tail comb
- Boar bristle brush
- 2 hair clamps
- 2 hair ties
- Bobby pin
- Create a u-shaped part in the front of your hair using the rat tail comb.
- Secure that front section with a hair clamp.
- Spritz hair with water and add moisturizer to make the hair more pliable.
- Apply gel and gently slick down the sides with a boar bristle brush.
- Part the hair from ear to ear and secure the hair near the nape with a hair clamp.
- Secure the center section with a hair tie.
- Remove the hair clamp near the nape, moisturize, add gel, and smooth it into another hair tie near the middle.
- Release the top section.
- Pull the hair upward, wind it twice like a Bantu knot, and then push the ends toward the base.
- Fasten a bobby pin near the puff at the back.
Follow Mini Marley here: