When styling transitioning hair…
- Start on wet hair to reduce the potential for breakage.
- Apply products thoroughly to the relaxed and natural hair. Do not forget that the virgin texture needs nourishment as well.
- Detangle starting from the ends and working up to the roots to release any shed hair and to maintain a smooth and polished finished look.
- Twist or braid flat to the scalp in the direction you want your hair to lay. This will ensure that your hair is stretched at the roots and you do not have to disturb the definition by inducing frizz while trying to part and coif dry hair.
- Release your braids or twists with your favorite oil to seal in the moisture and reduce frizz.
Soft Hold Stylers
- Obia Natural Hair Care Curl Enhancing Custard
- Entwine Naturalle Couture The Manipulator Crème Jelle Styler
- Ecoco Eco Curl ‘n Styling Cocktail
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Crème
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Styling Lotion
- Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade
Follow Traycee here:
What are some of your product recommendations for Traycee?