- 1/3 cup aloe vera juice
- 2 Tbsp bentonite clay
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Tea tree oil
- Lavender oil
- Application bottle
- Spray bottle
- Mix the bentonite clay, coconut oil, and honey in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into an application bottle.
- Add water to dilute ¾ of the mud wash.
- Fill your spray bottle with water to wet your hair as it begins to dry throughout the application process.
- Wet your hair and divide it into four quadrants.
- Apply the mud wash directly to your scalp and massage with the pads of your fingers.
- Rinse after the mix has been thoroughly applied.