Every naturalista has specific hair care needs. After several painstaking nights of detangling and sectioning curls, applying layers curl creams to strands, and sealing ends with oil, you’ve finally got this whole bedtime routine down to a science. 🤷🏾♀️Right? Only your results in the morning will tell!
In order to get great hair, you’ll want to use the right curly hair products for your texture type and curl pattern.
And today you have a chance to WIN the right products for your hair thanks to Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula. Keep reading for details!
So, do you have a bedtime routine in place that simultaneously hydrates and nourishes every curly strand on your head?
With Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula you will not only have the best products for your thirsty curls, but you’ll also see amazing results as soon as you wake up in the morning! I’m going to tell you all about it below.
I also have some great information about Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula and will recommend the products I know you’ll love if you’re seeking to strengthen hair strands overnight — and who isn’t?
Keep reading to WIN products from the Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula collection!
Just so you all know, I will vouch for Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Strong Roots Spray's amazing efficacy. You should, too. Read more to learn why.
FACT: Being an advocate for all things growth-related, I've been massaging the Coconut Oil Formula Strong Roots Spray into my scalp to stimulate hair growth at my hairline for the past couple of weeks.
I’m doing this because my obsession with protective styling will not curb itself, and I need to maintain and grow stronger edges! Since this oil spray contains peppermint oil, I figured that rubbing it into my scalp would help me maintain healthy follicles. And it has! So far, my edges are looking better than ever.
👑 Really feeling these #HavanaTwists by @hazelbeautyinc 💕 Pros: The hair texture is kinky and strong. The twists are incredibly lightweight, making the twists easy to manage and fun to style. Also, they're so easy to clean!!! I've been able to product test shampoos and conditioners and leave-ins with ease 🤯 It's great! Cons: I never want to take them out. They're so pretty 😭 So, as long as they're still in, I'm going to experiment with new styles like this accidental updo that was meant to be a shower updo, but ended up being a look 😬 I'm all over @pinterest scouring #protectivestyles and #naturalhair boards for ideas. What do you think I should try next?
You can see for yourself on my Instagram @gerilynhayes. Woot woot!
Watch the Palmer's "Have You Tried This?!" video and WIN BIG!
There’s nothing I love more than a good maintenance and styling regimen. The following video shows you how to use Palmer's products to get a cute Flexi-rod twist out overnight when you use Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Leave-In Conditioner, Cream Pudding, and Strong Root Spray.
Watch it now!
Hydrating Bedtime Regimen: The Naturalista's Guide to Great Hair
For hair as stunning as Angelica’s, you’ll want to follow this bedtime regimen:
- If you've planned to style your hair on wash day, make sure you're using the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack to strengthen and hydrate curls before you begin!
- Detangle your hair with either Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Leave-In or their Olive Oil Formula Leave-In. Both leave-ins are fantastic for adding slip to dense, coarse curls that need to be detangled with ease.
- Plenty of naturalistas skip this step but it is so important for every one of us to do: massage your scalp with a lightweight, nourishing oil. I recommend massaging Coconut Oil Formula Strong Roots Spray into your scalp’s follicles to facilitate consistent healthy hair growth. Also, this step is relaxing to do right before bed. But don’t get too comfy. Move on to the next step!
- Once hair is detangled and your scalp is massaged, prepare curls for overnight shaping with the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Curl Styler Cream Pudding. Rely on the porosity of your curls to determine how much cream you’ll need to put on your curls.
- Now, it’s time to set your style! You’ll see that Angelica used flexi-rods—a curly girl staple—to get defined, beautiful curls all over. However, you can use whatever rollers and tools you’d like to achieve the look you desire.
Now that you’re all done, wrap up your style in your favorite satin bonnet or scarf and go to Sleepyhead Town. When you wake up, do the following:
- Unwrap your curls from their nighttime curly cocoon.
- Then, unravel your hair from the flexi-rods, rollers, or the protective style (braids, twists, Bantu knots, etc.).
- Next, you’ll want to add a natural sheen to your hair by spraying an oil to the roots of your hair. As demonstrated in the video, you can spritz the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Strong Roots Spray a few inches away from your roots on your curly strands. (I highly recommend this root spray for all textures for healthy scalp maintenance.) However, if you’re like me—a 4C naturalista who cringes at the idea of immediate shrinkage when any liquid falls on her strands—you’ll want to spray this formula or the Olive Oil Formula Conditioning Spray directly onto your roots and immediately massage it in for best results!
- Gently separate curls with your fingers or a wide-tooth comb, focusing on lifting the roots for a full, voluminous shape.
- Get up and out the door!
Easy breezy, right?
Now that you see how easy this nighttime styling routine is, don’t you want this remarkable collection of Palmer’s products in your curly cabinet?
Thought so 😉Keep reading to learn how you can WIN the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula collection.
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Giveaway
One lucky NaturallyCurly community member will win the following products from the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula collection:
- Conditioning Shampoo
- Repairing Conditioner
- Deep Conditioning Protein Pack
- Leave-in Conditioner
- Curl Styler Cream Pudding
- Hair Polisher Serum
- Strong Roots Spray
This giveaway ends September 18, 2018, and is open to U.S. residents only, as per our Terms and Conditions.
Use the Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Giveaway email entry for a chance to WIN (see form below)!
Want to try it now? Visit Palmer’s online, Walmart.com, or Walmart stores to buy the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula and Olive Oil Formula collections today.
This post is sponsored by Palmer’s.
Although leaving a comment about your nighttime routine will not enter you into the contest (you have to use the above email entry form to do that), I still want to hear about your nighttime styling. My favorite thing to do is prepare my hair for a Bantu Knot Out. What about you? Give me a shout!