Blowout season is here! Are you looking to blowout your hair for the holiday season? We know that when you get a blowout, it's crucial that you find a professional stylist that will keep your hair healthy in the process of blowing it out. We searched high and low and found 9 amazing stylists that will slay your blowout with body and style!
1. Orr Hair Studio ChicagoOwner @zariaorr
Orr hair studio is a boutique salon located in Chicago, IL. They are sure to transform your hair leaving it healthy and with so much body!
2. @Touched_byjada Maryland
Image Source @touched_byJada
Want a little color, curls, and a silk press while you are at it? Check out Jada located in Maryland, is the blowout queen!
3. @Ken_lili Orlando, Florida
Image Source @Ken_lili
Ken Lili is known as the hair magician! Her hair transformations are beautiful to watch. Check out her Instagram page to be wowed! Trust me, she’s good! If you are in the Orlando area and are looking for a blowout make sure you check her out.
[email protected] Atlanta, Ga
Image Source @salontamikabell
Tamika cares about the health of your hair. If you are looking for a stylist that will not only blow out your hair but also provide you with the education on how to achieve length too check her out!
5. @jayhairbigga NYC
Image Source @chi.nwe.okwu
If you are ready for a hair slay, check out Julie from NYC. She will give you a silk press and make sure that your blowout lasts!
6. @Ebunniee Indianapolis, IN
Image source @ebunniee
Are you ready to take your curls from major shrinkage to silky and bouncy! Ebunniee will help you achieve your healthy hair goals!
7. @Glenn_Hairartist87 DMV
Image Source @glenn_hairartist87
Transform your curls into a beautiful silk blowout with Glenn! Check out his Instagram page to see how he slays blowouts in the DMV area.
8. @Nicole_naturalstyles Houston
Image Source @nicole_naturalstyles
If you are in the Houston area make sure you check out Nicole! She is slaying blowouts, she does DevaCuts and she is a natural hair specialist.
9. @studiolushdetriot Detroit
Image Source @Studiolushdetroit
Specializing in healthy hair + color Studio lush Detroit is the place for you if you are looking for your next blowout. Their motto is Lush hair, Lush Life!
10. @_casscaroline_ Miami
Image source @_casscaroline_
Specializing in natural hair care Cassidy will take care of your curls. Your blowout will look amazing and you will be ready to slay this holiday season!
Now that you know about the top 9 stylists that will slay your blowout. Here are 5 tips to help you make your blowout last!
- Wrap your hair at night. There is nothing more frustrating than getting your hair blown out and not wrapping it at night. All that hard work will go out the window! Make sure that you sleep with a satin scarf or on a satin pillowcase.
- Add oil to your hair at night. Don’t add too much oil, just a little to help keep your hair shining.
- Get a trim. When you go for your blowout appointment it may be a great time to also get a trim. Split ends will result in frizzy hair which none of us want. This will help you extend the life of your blowout.
- Don’t touch your hair. I know it will be hard to keep your hands out of your hair but you should try. Keep your hands out of your hair to avoid oil buildup.
- Use a shower cap in the shower to avoid getting your hair wet. This may seem like a no brainer right? Trust me, don’t forget your shower cap!
Which look is your favorite? Share with us in the comments!