Keep your skin young and protected from the sun with this sweet chocolate honey sugar scrub.
This February, NaturallyCurly is celebrating a full month of Curly Mixology! Each day we'll feature one recipe for you to treat your curls to in the comfort of your own kitchen. Tweet us your favorite recipes with hashtag #CurlyMixology or share them on our Facebook page!
Chocolate Honey Scrub
This scrub is a great moisturizer! Chocolate can help keep skin firm as you age, protect it from UV damage, and nourish flaky skin. Try it if you have dry skin — your skin will immediately feel softer to the touch!
What you'll need
- 10 grams pure cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 grams of sugar
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Apply the paste to your face or body
- Massage your skin with your fingertips for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse your skin with warm water