If your curls have been lacking bounce and definition, you'll want to see the transformation of Alexandra's before and after.
Tools and Products
- Marula Curl Therapy Gentle Cream Cleanser
- Marula Curl Therapy Softening Hair Mask
- Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum
- Marula Curl Therapy Diffusing & Styling Lotion
- Hair clip
- Optional: Curling iron or curling wand
What is marula oil?
Sister Scientist gives us the scoop and recommends it for hot oil treatments and scalp treatments to help retain moisture. This product is ideal for low porosity, fine-haired curlies, coilies, and wavies, but as always, you should try a product before dismissing it.
- Apply the Marula Curl Therapy Softening Hair Mask to dry hair and allow it to sit for 10 min.
- Cleanse with the no suds Marula Curl Therapy Gentle Cream Cleanser.
- Scrunch your hair with a t-shirt before applying the Marula Curl Therapy Diffusing & Styling Lotion. This is a moisturizer, styler, and heat protectant in one. Winning? I think so. Remember, this line is meant for lightweight moisture so the thought in formulating this multi-purpose styling product was brilliant.
- Plop with t-shirt for a few hours to reduce frizz, maintain moisture, and encourage curl definition.
- Release your hair and fluff with Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum.
- Optional: Clip the front portion out of the way and start curling your hair with a curling iron or curling wand.
This is not a sponsored article.