Photos and highlights from Lucky FABB West in Santa Monica, CA.
The following day, the conference opened with a welcome by Brandon Holley, Lucky Magazine's Editor in Chief, followed by an intimate discussion with American designer Zac Posen. His cropped 3b curls were looking too stylish and on behalf of the NaturallyCurly community, I told him that we loved his curls and he continued to talk all about his texture with a big smile, getting the audience to laugh too! Other key highlights from the event included:
- Jessica Alba talking about the launch of her new home and baby product line called The Honest Company
- Elizabeth Banks candidly chatting about her new web community and her role as Effie Trinket in The Hunger Games
- A panel discussion with Janie Bryant, Mad Men costume designer and Kiernan Shipka, Mad Men's Sally Draper
- Having fun in the JellyPop shoe booth and making an animated gif
- Hearing Randi Zuckerberg (as in Mark's sister) talk about trends in social media
Lucky FABB Gallery
Check out some of our favorite snaps showing off the scenery, stars and style from the event!
Starting things off with a pose in front of the LuckyFABB step and repeat
Attendees compare summer heels and wedges at the Viceroy brunch
Riding high (literally) on top of a double decker bus on the Abbott Kinney Shopping Safari
Fabulous DIY nail art spotted on the Shopping Safari
Hanging with new curl friend Brandi of Organic Beauty Talk
With other West Coast bloggers at the Kelly Wearstler cocktail soiree
At the cocktail party with Kristin of Stylenik.com
Kicking things off at the conference
Zac Posen, amazing designer AND a curly guy!
Kiernan Shipka (aka Sally Draper)
Hanging at the LuckyFABB cocktail party with Lucky's West Coast Editor Marlien Rentmeester
Sorry PETA, this is an amazing clutch (and 100% real).
Want More LuckyFABB Coverage?
- Check out all of the awesome Instagram shots.
- Lucky blogs the most memorable moments from LuckyFABB West.
- Read the full details on Jessica Alba's new company (and the scoop on her outfit!)
LuckyFABB Texture Watch Up Next!
Not only did we see a lot of great style, but also great CURLS! Stay tuned for the next installment of TextureWatch featuring LuckyFABB'ers and their curls, coils and waves!