Video blogger Sarah does a deep conditioner tutorial and a product review of Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment. She explains that deep conditioners are great for those who need to rejuvenate their dry hair, or for those who need extra moisture. Be careful not to over-condition! Over conditioned hair feels very soft to the point where it is mushy. It results in frizzy, flyaway hair that does not hold a style very well.
How to Deep Condition:
1. Start with cleansed/rinsed hair.
2. Rub deep conditioner through your wet hair. Be sure to evenly coat each section!
3. Brush hair with a wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
4. Pin up your hair in a messy bun.
5. Place the shower cap over your hair and let it sit for 15-30 minutes.
6. Rinse out your hair!