Enjoy a frizz-free summer with L’Oreal EverSleek products.
We made it! No more drying heating systems or need for month-long protective styles so that we can wear hats and avoid getting the flu. Winter is OVER, and the season for the wash-and-go is upon us. Admit it, there’s a smile creeping on your face at the mere thought, and your hair is celebrating too!
Of course, summer isn’t perfect for our curls, coils and waves either, but it’s so much better than snow, sleet and manufactured heat! We don’t have to worry much about dry strands since all the humidity will hydrate it enough for us. We can also take a step back and deep condition once a month rather than once a week, and our curls will never know the difference.
But there is one thing about warmer summer weather and higher humidity that us naturally textured ladies aren’t so keen on — frizz.
Before you start braiding your hair back up, get this — frizz can be controlled! Frizz is simply your curls wanting more moisture, and you can provide that without breaking the bank or ruining your summer leisure time with L’Oreal EverSleek products.
L’Oreal EverSleek Line
- L’Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo
- L’Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner
- L’Oreal EverSleek Reparative Smoothing Shampoo
- L’Oreal EverSleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner
- L’Oreal EverSleek Smoothing Deep Conditioner
- L’Oreal EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-in Crème
- L’Oreal EverSleek Frizz Taming Crème Serum
- L’Oreal EverSleek Super Sleek Intense Serum
- L’Oreal EverSleek Finishing Crème
- Don’t forget to deep condition. You might not need to deep condition your tresses as often as you did in the winter, but they still need that added moisture. The sun can be drying and so can chlorine! Plus, if you’re wearing wash-and-go’s more often, it’s likely your hands will be in your hair more often too. The drier your hair, the more frizz you’ll have. Simply applying L’Oreal EverSleek Smoothing Deep Conditioner once a month or more will keep your hair hydrated and frizz at bay.
- Now is not the time to skimp on products. It’s summer, and between the beach, lake, work, laying out, jogging and happy hours on rooftops, you’re a busy girl! That’s great, but don’t you dare put down the methods that have been keeping your waves, curls and coils defined and healthy. Keep using sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners like L’Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Intense Smoothing Shampoo and L’Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner.
- Oils are still your best friend. Let’s be honest: oils will ALWAYS be a curly gal’s best friend. Having textured hair means that you’ve embarked upon a lifelong relationship with oil, so you better start cozying up real soon. Depending on your hair texture and hair color, certain oils are better for you than others, and that can be a bit of an overwhelming shopping experience. Luckily, L’Oreal’s NEW EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment with argan oil from Morocco will never do you wrong. Apply it on wet curls before you start adding additional products and frizz will be SO last summer.
- All good wash-and-gos end with a good finishing crème! Wash-and-gos are great, but there’s an entire drying process that could make or break the style for you. You’ve deep conditioned, keep using the sulfate-free products and even applied the oil and STILL your curls are frizzing. Either you’re just obsessive compulsive, or you simply need to finish the look off with a styling crème that will give your curls that final drink of moisture they’re craving. Try using L’Oreal EverSleek Finishing Crème. Simply apply to a dry or close to dry wash-and-go, finger curl any particularly frizzy sections to reset and then get on your happy-go-lucky, summer girl way!
What’s your favorite summer go-to style, and how do you prevent it from frizzing?
This entry was posted on Friday, May 25th, 2012 at 9:50 am and is filed under Frizz Control. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a comment. Pinging is currently not allowed.