Fun and festive curly hairstyles to keep Halloween alive without the costumes.
Halloween looks are often ensembles that you want to get rid of the day after! But just for the night, your hair can be as wild and as crazy as you want it to be with fun and festive clip in pieces. Clip-ins can include colored pieces, feathers and hair ornaments, and you can’t go wrong with black, orange and green.
Why not make your own clip in hair ornaments? All you need are hairpins, transparent beading thread, small and large beads, small Halloween ornaments (bats, pumpkins etc) and a glue gun.
- Tie one end of your string to your hair slide and secure it with a drop of glue.
- Thread beads onto your beading thread until it reaches your desired length.
- Ensure that the last bead on your thread is large, and then tie a knot above your last large bead to prevent your beads from falling off the thread. Cut off the excess thread.
- Place a generate amount of glue on both your ornament and the underside of your large bead, and attach the two to one another.
- Leave it to completely dry for five minutes, and you're finished!
Try mixing and matching your beads and ornaments, and be creative with it. To style your hair with them, simply place the hairpin in your hair as normal.
Get more inspiration form our favorite curly hair Halloween ideas!
So there you have it — fun and festive curly hairstyles to keep Halloween alive without the costumes.
Until then, remember to have love, peace and curly haired bliss!