Amika's experts take us behind the Golden Globe scenes to get Selma Hayek's glamourous, shiny curls.
- Pour a dime-sized amount of Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment into your palms and rub them together. Work the oil into your hair starting at the ends for shine and heat protection.
- Using a round soft bristle brush, blow dry your hair using the NRG Professional Drying System.
- Take a section of hair and loosely wrap it around the medium sized barrel, the 25mm barrel, of the Amika Triple Barrel Curler. Be sure to wrap the hair in the direction away from your face. As the curl cools, the weight of your hair will pull it out into a looser wave. Curl all of your hair in this manner.
- If you don't have a curling wand, you can also create these curls using the Amika 100% Ceramic Styler. Clip the styling iron around a small section. Take the loose end of the section below the tool and flip it up over the top of the tool. Now rotate the iron 360 degrees so that the loose end is now pointing towards the floor. Then carefully glide the iron down the length of your hair. This will create a curl!
- Tease the roots for a hint of volume. Pour another dime-sized amount of Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment into your palms and rub it all over your hands. Use the fingers to carefully brush through the curls, creating separation and texture. The oil on your hands will add gorgeous shine.
More celebrity looks: Get Mz Bratt's Curly Hairstyle!