SheaMoisture's latest product is packed with natural ingredients for shine, definition and moisture.
When SheaMoisture was developing its new styling product, it wanted to make a product that could create frizz-free, defined curls without chemicals.
"Our new SheaMoisture Curl Defining Gel Soufflé with Agave Nectar & Flax Seed Oil is in line with what women with transitioning and natural curly hair are seeking — a product that promotes healthy hair and defines their natural curls without chemicals," says Richelieu Dennis, Founder and CEO of Sundial Creations, makers of SheaMoisture hair products.
The Souffle contains a unique combination of natural ingredients, and is free of PVC, parabens, sulfates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or animal ingredients.
SheaMoisture's All Natural Ingredients
- Agave Teqilana Leaf Extract: Provides natural hold and shine.
- Sugar Cane Extract: Provides natural hold and shine.
- Pectin: Provides natural hold and shine.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Natural humectant and conditioner. This formula contains just enough to retain moisture, but not enough to cause frizz and dryness in certain climates or temperatures.
- Baobab Extract: Contains vitamins A,C,D,E and F to fortify and strengthen hair.
- Coconut Oil: Rich in fatty acids, hydrates and protects hair from heat and chemical damage.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, it deeply moisturizes and repairs damage to the hair and scalp.
- Pro-Vitamin B-5: Provides moisture and shine, while repairing hair shaft.
- Aloe: Conditions and softens hair, while acting as an anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin E (Vegetable Derived): Helps promote healthy hair growth and repair damage.
- Flax Seed Oil: Rich in Omega 3 essential fatty acids; promotes strength, healthy growth and shine.
- Hibiscus Extract: Rich in antioxidants and assists in enhancing healthy hair growth.
- Potassium Sorbate: Naturally protects skin care products from spoilage and is a food-grade natural preservative.
- Essential Oil Blend: Our special, all-natural proprietary blend of essential oils offers aromatherapeutic benefits that invigorate the senses.
Read all about the natural oils in hair care products, what they do and why they are there.
SheaMoisture products are available at Target and Walgreen's.