In this video, NaturallyCurly video blogger Evelyn shares how she takes care of her hair.
From the cleansing routine to the styling routine, Evelyn shows you her natural hair regimen and shows you what products she used. Here's how it goes:
1. Cleanse, condition, and detangle your hair in sections
2. Twist your hair sections so it stays detangled
3. Apply a special protein conditioner to help prevent breakage (leave in for 1 min)
4. Rinse it out (hair should feel silky)
5. Take shea butter and a drop of anti-frizz serum and smooth it over clean hair, separating out your twists
6. With your hair separated, rub castor oil on your scalp