Yesterday, 3B/C NaturallyCurly community member tkiara asked us this question:
For hair prone to frizz, I would suggest the following:1. Apply a milky leave-in while you are still in the shower after co-washing your hair and it's still wet. 2. Plop or scrunch the excess water out of your hair with a microfiber towel or an old t-shirt when you get out the shower, leaving it damp but not dry. 3. Apply a light hold styler into your palms and smooth the canopy (top) of your hair down to tame the frizzies. 4. Scrunch a creamy moisturizer your ends till you get the desired definition and the product penetrates.
5. Use a diffuser if you prefer clumpier curls and don't mind heat. Just remember to blast your hair with a cool shot afterward to seal the cuticle.
Product suggestions for frizzy 3B/C curls
- Co-wash- Yes To Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Conditioner
- Milky Leave-in- Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Detangling Leave-In Conditioner
- Light Hold Styler- SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Styling Milk
- Drying Tool- Curly Tee Towel, DevaCurl DevaFuser