scr

SheaMoisture Transitioning Milk | Product Review

2014-05-08 10:58:13

SheaMoisture Transitioning Milk | Product Review

Since my hair's blue and all, I'm loving the rich, moistured-packed goodness of this SheaMoisture product.

Evelyn reviewed the SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Transitioning Milk - phew! It's a mouthful but so worth it. Evelyn has fine, low density, Type 4A coils that have been bleached and dyed blue, or in her words "dyed, fried and laid to the side." Her hair used to be low porosity, but since dying it it has become high porosity. So although she's not transitioning, she needs all of the moisture she can get.

"It's super slippery, that's the reason I love it. It's super slippery and moisturizing. Before I bleached my hair I would have said this was greasy, but now that I need the extra slip and moisture, and ingredients like argan oil, shea butter, coconut oil... it's packed with all the good stuff your hair needs." - Evelyn

Watch the Video

For more tutorials and product reviews, check out our YouTube channel, The Twist!

CristinaC

As the Managing Editor of NaturallyCurly, Cristina is passionate about using influence to empower the next generation of women. She also serves as a GENthusiast member of the Girls Empowerment Network and is the creator of the blog Fuji Files, where she explores the effects of positive thinking and conscious shopping.

Instagram: FUJI FILES