Because wash day doesn't have to take an entire day.
During the week, we don't always have a lot of time in our busy lives to dedicate an entire hour (or more) to clarify our scalp. But sometimes, our curls absolutely cannot go another day without the dreaded wash day, and we need a solution that will get straight to the point and remove build-up like it's supposed to. This 25 minute scalp clarifier can be made at home and used every 6 weeks for best results.
What You'll Need
- 2 Tablespoons of Baking Soda
- 3 Drops of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Moisturizing Shampoo
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- Clip your dry hair into 4 sections.
- Mix all ingredients together in a spray bottle or cup and coat your entire scalp.
- Do NOT rub in; just let the mixture penetrate your scalp on its own.
- Pin up/Clip your hair away from your face and leave it alone for about 25 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water until the mixture is completely rinsed out of your hair.
- Immediately condition your hair to replenish any lost moisture.